Meet Maestro: The collaboration and insights platform for private equity.
Maestro, the collaboration and insights platform built exclusively for private equity, helps sponsors realize the full potential of their investments. Maestro enhances collaboration among stakeholders, drives operational improvements across the portfolio, and empowers smarter business decisions by leveraging data and insights. From diligence to exist, Maestro is an essential solution for PE firms seeking to modernize operations and maximize value creation.
- Tell a compelling story about your firm’s impact on value creation that resonates with LPs and wins new deals.
- Capture and analyze your qualitative and quantitative drivers so you can focus on what matters and make value-driven decisions at any given time.
- Accelerate from drafting investment theses to generating operating alpha to achieving exit. Repeat.
- Collaborate with your own teams, portfolio-company executives and external consultants using customized workflows that support due diligence, value creation, exit planning, and everything in between.
- Power your firm with the modern operating system purpose-built for the private equity front office.
A single source of truth for your portfolio operations.
Built on deep domain expertise, industry-leading technology and backing from S&P Global Market Intelligence and Accordion, Maestro's SaaS collaboration and insights platform is leading a new era in private equity. Drive operating alpha by enhancing visibility, focus, and alignment between sponsors, portfolio-company executives and third-party providers.
- Real-time Portfolio Health. Get a clear line of sight on the overall health of your portfolio at any time and surface timely opportunities to manage by exception. Maestro is your early-warning system to ensure alignment across stakeholders and to identify opportunities to tune your focus on operational alpha.
- Collaboration in Context. From checklists for due diligence to workplans for value creation initiatives and more, Maestro brings operating teams, portfolio-company executives, and consultants together on a single platform. Assign responsibilities, set permissions, and support collaboration and progress updates in real-time.
- Integration and Extensibility. Plug Maestro into the best-in-class private equity technology stack, including the CRM, portfolio monitoring, and talent relationship management. Meet your users where they are today and integrate with existing productivity tools.
About Maestro. Founded by Accordion, the private-equity focused financial consulting and technology firm, and backed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, Maestro is powering the new era of private equity-backed companies through SaaS innovation. Learn more at go-maestro.com.