ICE InsureTech, part of the Acturis Group, was founded in 2002 to bring freedom and flexibility to the Insurance market. We are a market leading specialist Insurance software provider to Insurers, MGAs and Third-Party Administrators, with an established reputation that has been built over the past 18 years.
We deliver highly configurable digital Policy and Claims solutions, designed by insurance professionals for insurance professionals.
Our ICE products are enterprise-grade, cloud native, modular software solutions for the management and processing of insurance claims, policies, digital, billing and rating, with integrated business intelligence and insurance analytics.
Our award-winning innovative software delivers:
- Rapid implementation
- Flexible business configuration
- Speed to market
- Faster ROI
- Proven and robust
- 200+ integrations and services
- Underpinned by great technology.
We know legacy insurance management systems are not up to the business challenges of today. They’re poorly integrated, both with your other internal systems, and with the wider world of your customers, partners and industry regulators.
That’s why we created and developed ICE – better, more integrated insurance software, designed for tomorrow’s challenges. It’s a complete end-to-end solution that can be implemented in very short timescales – delivering immediate benefits to your business.
The ICE solution is also fully IoT enabled, covering all lines of business, including connected car/telematics and connected property, across both personal and commercial insurance.
- Acturis acquires ICE InsureTech
- MRDP selects ICE Policy as a Preferred PAS Technology Provider
- Capita Insurance Services implements ICE Policy
- Inspire Claims implements ICE Claims
- UIA Mutual Insurance implements ICE Claims
- Zenith implements ICE Claims
- The AA implements the ICE Insurance Suite
- Ticker Insurance selects ICE Policy
- ICE InsureTech connects with LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- ICE InsureTech partners with i-Wonder
- Hood Group implements ICE Policy
- ICE InsureTech joins Willis Towers Watson’s Radar Live Global Collaboration Programme
- ICE InsureTech and NTT DATA UK Partnership
- ICE Breaker - Series 1
- Investing in the future - our graduates