Health Advocate, Inc.
Health Advocate’s well-being program provides the competitive edge clients need to build a healthier, productive and more engaged workforce. With deep roots in health advocacy, we are adept at integrating wellness into your existing benefit programs, along with your choice of Advocacy or specialty health programs (whether through Health Advocate or a third-party vendors) to maximize engagement and simplify the member experience.
Our thoughtfully designed platform supports the key pillars of well-being with a wide variety of personalized digital experiences for members to engage, learn and track their progress.The engagement platform serves as the hub for all resources including activity tracking, gamification, personal and team challenges, incentives, coaching, education and personal goal setting/tracking.Personalized advice and recommendations—based on individual health risk assessments, demographics, and screening data—provide a curated member experience that is meaningful, relevant and rewarding. Ultimately, our goal is to “meet the member where they are” in their desire and ability to make lifestyle changes, and to support them throughout their well-being journey.
Personalized health coaching is available to enhance the online well-being experience. Working with a personal health coach increases accountability and can be used on a short or long term basis.Through the addition of this one-on-one guidance, members are more likely to achieve desired behavior change.
Whether your company is just starting on its wellness journey, or reaching for next-level performance, we’ll help get you there. Our flexible approach to program design allows you to define your company’s path and set the pace to organizational success.Our Wellness Program Consulting team is skilled at executing on your company’s vision of a successful wellness program. We start by walking clients through a consultative process to understand your goals, success metrics, and past experiences.Then we apply industry insight and best practices to build a personalized program from the ground up. From integrating our in-house biometric screening services, or providing a participation or outcomes-based incentive program, and building a comprehensive engagement and communication plan, we provide 360-degree support to every client.
- Article: Study from Health Advocate Named Among Best Papers of 2018 by American Journal of Health Promotion
- Workplace wellness programs are now widespread in the U.S., but in order to engage employees, it’s important to create a well-rounded, flexible program that is personalized for each participant. In this episode of Health Advocate’s Ask the Expert, Pam Mortenson, Executive Vice President at West’s Health Advocate Solutions, discusses how organizations can transition from traditional wellness programs to a holistic approach that meets employees where they are in their lives and fulfills their needs.
- Organizations are increasingly offering incentives to encourage employees to participate in workplace wellness programs, but do they work? In this episode of Health Advocate’s Ask the Expert series, Iris Tarou, Director of Wellness Program Services with Health Advocate, discusses how organizations can effectively apply incentives to increase engagement and achieve wellbeing goals.
- Beyond the standard support of administrative issues like claims and billing, clinical advocacy helps employees make more informed, value-based decisions for their health, reducing costs and improving outcomes. In this episode of Health Advocate’s Ask the Expert, Dr. Abbie Leibowitz, Chief Medical Officer, Founder and President Emeritus at West’s Health Advocate Solutions, discusses the value of clinical advocacy.
- Clinical guidelines are utilized by healthcare providers, insurers, payers and more to help inform decisions about patient care and coverage. In this episode of Health Advocate’s Ask the Expert series, Health Advocate Medical Director Dr. Jocelyn Sivalingam discusses the value of clinical guidelines and how they impact healthcare.
- Data analytics can be used to uncover key insights about the health of employees and provide information that shapes workplace health and benefits program. In this episode of Health Advocate’s Ask the Expert series, Dan Shields, Vice President and Product Specialist with West’s Health Advocate Solutions, discusses how organizations can translate and utilize data analytics to improve the health of their workforce.
- Organizations are continuously looking for new ideas to effectively drive employee engagement in health and benefits. In this episode of Health Advocate’s Ask the Expert series, Marcia Otto, Health Advocate’s Vice President, Product, shares best practices to overcome hurdles to engagement.