Ginger is reinventing mental healthcare by coupling data science and virtual delivery to provide immediate, personal support for anyone. Care from our on-demand mental health system is delivered through the Ginger app, available on iOS and Android, where members can conveniently connect with Ginger’s team of behavioral health coaches - 24/7, 365 days a year. This includes access to coach-curated, clinically-validated content and activities - interactive experiences that help members learn about and practice the valuable skills needed to manage stress, anxiety, and other day-to-day challenges. For those in need of additional support, a therapist or psychiatrist can be added to their care team.
Unlike many traditional mental health vendors and new point solutions, we are a comprehensive emotional support and mental health system that takes a member-centric approach to care.
- Available anytime, anywhere: We give members access to highly trained and supervised behavioral health coaches 24/7 - via a convenient and discreet mobile app. Other vendors make members wade through long initial intake forms and a scheduling process that often takes days or weeks.
- No diagnosis needed: At Ginger, you don't need a diagnosis to access care. Our team is staffed to help people across the mental health spectrum, including daily stressors, life changes, work issues, relationships as well as more and less complex issues. Unlike many vendors that only offer programs for those in need of advanced, specialized care, we are a complete emotional support and mental health system - clinical and subclinical care in the palm of your hand.
- Measurement-based, personalized care: We track quality across each member. From clinically-validated measures, such as the PHQ-9 (depression) and GAD-7 (anxiety), to ongoing satisfaction and intelligent review of interactions and chat scripts, we deliver the right kind of support to members, at the right time. In fact, 70% of people show significant improvement within 12 weeks based on PHQ results.
- Big data and experience scaling: We combine machine learning algorithms, including natural language processing and augmented intelligence, with human understanding and sensitivity to deliver superior care and support. Additionally, our executive team has the depth and experience needed to operationalize and bring to market an ongoing stream of innovations and efficiencies that will improve accessibility and enhance care.
- Effective, team-based care: Our care is more effective because behavioral health coaches, therapists and psychiatrists collaborate and work together under one virtual roof. We continually evaluate status to determine the most appropriate level of care and support for each member.
- Self-guided content that works: Our use of content is more effective because behavioral health coaches give members guidance and context, motivating them and keeping them accountable - curated content based on personal needs.
- International services: We offer coaching and content in 19+ countries to support large, international customers.
Over half a million people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and other partners. The World Economic Forum has identified Ginger’s AI technology as a Technology Pioneer, and the company was recognized as one of the top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare by Fast Company.