Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 98,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 98,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.52 billion as of December 31, 2019.
- Reaching for the cloud to make small businesses' dreams come true
- Helping to deliver fast and direct economic relief to small businesses in crisis
- Banking on the move
- Reimagining collections
- An auto finance firm takes the lead in automated collections
- Digital dials down risk
- Analytics in times of uncertainty
- How banks can manage risk during and after the crisis
- COVID-19: Solutions for business resilience
- Recovery and resilience in default management
- Navigating the journey to loan forgiveness for the Paycheck Protection Program
- Genpact Named a Leader in Business Process Outsourcing for AML and KYC by IDC MarketScape Report
- IDC MarketScape Names Genpact as a 2019 Leader in Worldwide Analytics in Business Operations Services