Empathia has been providing high quality, customer-focused behavioral health solutions to organizations for more than 35 years. We currently provide best-in-class employee assistance programs (EAP), student and family assistance programs and disaster management services to a broad segment of organizations in the public and private sectors. We practice a holistic approach to crisis management and therefore stand ready to respond to crises of any type and scale.
LifeMatters® is an industry leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Student and Family Assistance Program (SFAP) provided by Empathia, Inc. Founded in 1982, we serve over 350 client organizations, ranging from 10 to 55,000 employees, representing 2.4 million covered lives. To help employees see beyond the stigma associated with seeking mental health assistance, our services are branded as LifeMatters®.
Our disaster management services, branded Black Swan Solutions® assists organizations in preparing for, responding to and recovering from the human impact of a large-scale crisis. In a crisis, one thing matters most - people. Our team supplements and enhances your internal resources by providing:
- Dedicated, scalable, 24/7 call center staffed by crisis counselors
- Global network of responders
- Critical incident response and management
- Accounting for employees and other stakeholders
- Information management tool
- Professional on-site support
- Organizational and management consultation
- Victim and family assistance