As a well-established behavioral health service provider, we have a strong philosophy of service, continuous improvement, and innovation. We are rewriting the rules around member wellbeing services by providing an optimized blend of human connection, compassion, and technology. We believe it’s important to provide members choice between “human-first” access or digital. Our Chief Innovation Officer leads our digital strategy, new product development, and continuous improvement process all aimed at responsiveness, access, better outcomes and reducing the stigma associated with getting mental health support.
Business continuity planning
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has been a testimonial to our ability to quickly shift our operations and staff to a digital, remote model, all while experience higher demands from both customers and clients. Here are some of the ways we've planned for such an event:
- Intake staff and clinicians are set up to take live calls from their home offices using our secure, HIPAA compliant platform.
- Account support teams are set up with VPN remote access to our internal network and CRM.
- Our published guideliness for setting up secure telehealth work stations are distributed to our provider network. Providers can also request personal consultations with our clinical managers and operations director for help with telehealth workstations.
- LumaTM, our digital front door to all Concern services, makes it easy for for clients to reach out for help anytime, anywhere. Luma offers a digital intake and online scheduling for most counseling modalities. Clients also received personalized recommendations for self-help and digital therapeutics.
- Our enhanced online counseling service includes mulitple modalites, and is accessible in all 50 states. We offer choice for phone, video, live chat, and text therapy (aysynchronous messaging). Our proprietary digitral triage on LumaTM stratifies risk and ensures clients are matched with the right level of support based on their unique situation.