Cancer Expert Now
Cancer Expert Now provides comprehensive cancer support globally for employees and their families with a cancer diagnosis from identification through management, navigation and decision and workplace support. Results: outcomes improved, while experiencing a cost-reduction in cancer claims.
Early Intervention: through responsive data enhanced messaging, members and their families are notified of timely screenings. Support and navigation through screening and identification by clinicians.Expert Second Opinions: virtual care connecting members to world-renowned oncologists from major cancer centers to provide authoritative opinions.
Management and navigation: as members experience their episode or live in survivorship, CancerExpertNow provides
- Clinical advocacy and coordination
- Pharmaceutical/infusion consults, personalized medicine, genetic screening coordination
- Clinical trial/pharmaceutical cost share program seach and application, navigation of state and federaly funded programs
- Life balance resources including navigation with mental health resources, and online network for members and caregivers
- Palliative support with recovery intent, alternatives therapies to ease comfort
- Transportation though UberHealth
- High-touch, full advocacy including open enrollment support, detailed cost-analysis, and full-service concierge
Workplace support with Oncology Social Workers: as more people experience and live longer with cancer, it's important to provide a supportive culture and enviroment for affected employees. Cancer Expert Now works with the employer and management to help them implement stategies for accomodations by:
- Culture creation, group education and team building
- Education of managers on sensistivity, addressing fear
- Communication, privacy, and implementing adjustments
- Employee empowerment and decision support
- Providing input to advisors on benefits and resources
Leveraging our extensive network of top tier US cancer experts specializing in every tumor and cancer type, CEN also uses technology, data and AI to provide services in multiple languges to employees, dependents, parents and parents-in-law.The experts in the CEN network are leaders in oncology practice and research; the authorities other oncologists look to for advice.
- Only global published and awarded leaders in field
- Experts in each TYPE of cancer
- Tenured leaders of staff and research
Executive-level benefit available: Virtual Tumor Board a multi-disciplinary panel of leading experts for case review and management
Cancer, unlike many diseases, is the most challenging and costly to diagnosis: over 200 specific forms of cancer; 1,400 drugs and therapies, cancer is also the most complicated, oftentimes resulting in misdiagnosis, overtreatment, mis-staging and out of date treatments. Cancer is the the leading cause of death for working-age adults in the US. The largest increase of cancer risk in the population has been in millennials, with double the risk of generations before. Americans are now being diagnosed younger and living in survivorship longer. Prevention, early detection and better treatments have resulted in a 25% decline in cancer mortality in the U.S.; however, cancer is still the single largest cause of death among working-age adults. Cancer Expert Now is a highly configurable, easy to integrate with any solutions, and can also be expanded to include expert second opions for all conditions: MD Opinions.
·Cancer Expert Now: corrected misdiagnosis in 48% of cases, boasts a 99% member satisfaction rate, and guarantees improved member experience and ROI.
Cancer Expert Now has been working with top pharmaceutical clients since 2007, boasts associations with most of the nation’s centers of excellence as well as top experts worldwide, and a seasoned health and benefits client team procured from Thompson Reuters, Truven, Optum, IBM Watson Health, ASCO, Novartis, Wolters Kluwer, Pfizer, Harvard, MD Online.