AIM Software is the leading provider of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solutions solving imperative industry challenges associated with risk, regulation, policy, efficiency, compliance, cost, and control for more than 100 of the world’s leading financial and securities institutions. AIM Software’s GAIN Studio features security master, portfolio pricing, corporate actions, quant database, and entity master suites.
What is different? • Beyond EDM -
• Productized applications with deep configuration capabilities: Empowering business users to adapt their tools to changing needs. Steering clear of reliance on limited technology resources.
• Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM): Ensuring rapid implementations with integral client involvement and the ability to adjust priorities throughout. Steering clear of lengthy IT-driven projects with static requirements.
• A living product suite fed by an active and engaged client community: Ensuring continuous enrichment of functionality for the benefit of all users. Steering clear of static, custom solutions that don’t evolve with progressive insights.
Industry accolades and awards include:
- "Best EDM Platform for Portfolio Pricing" Award 2014 & 2013 at the A-Team Group DMS Awards
- "Best-in-Class" Data Management System by CEB TowerGroup (2014 “Data Management Systems” report) in two categories: Business Process Improvement, Product Scope
- Listed by Chartis RiskTech100® as one of the 100 most significant companies in the risk technology sector in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
For further information, please visit www.aimsoftware.com.