Access City of Hope LLC (dba AccessHope)
AccessHope’s mission is to democratize cancer care through a suite of Cancer Support Services designed to provide the patient and their treating oncologist with access to internationally renowned cancer expertise―without the patient leaving their own communities.
- Access to evolving care insights saves lives
- Keeping patients and their families closer to home humanizes the cancer journey
- Leveraging the power of academic centers to empower community physicians makes communities stronger and healthier
- A system that is designed to simply move patients around the country when they get sick is not a realistic option for most people with cancer needs; we give them a better choice and an expert partner
Our collaborative approach is designed to:
- Improve quality of life and health outcomes
- Reduce unnecessary, inappropriate, and wasteful expenses
- Help people living with cancer return to their work and lives
Please refer to the attached Executive Summary which outlines AccessHope’s full suite of services.
Business continuity planning
AccessHope Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) outlines how we plan to maintain essential functions and services during disasters. Each of our cloud platform (AWS and Salesforce.com) also have DR/BCP plans that support a robust business continuity strategy for our production applications.