Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 154,297 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.
- Data Quality - Obligation by Character but Compulsion for Existence
- Multi-Tenant Utilities - The Future of Securities Processing
- Evolving with SWAP Trading - Transition, Challenges and the Way Forward
- Wealth and the Crowd - Building a Sophisticated and Nuanced Model for Serving the Broader Wealth Spectrum
- In Conversation with Bill Fearnley, Jr. - Adoption, Trends, Success Stories and the Road Ahead for SMAC Technologies
- In Conversation with Virginie O'Shea - Trends, Perspectives and Key Initiatives around Data Management
- By building efficient critical processes, Wipro helped a leading financial institution reconcile with its customers faster
- Developing a Next Generation Clearing & Settlement Platform for an Investment Bank
- Wipro helps one of the largest and oldest investment banks in Europe minimize settlement costs
- Wipro helped a leading investment bank overcome it inexperience in outsourcing by implementing end-to-end solutions in record time
- Wipro played a key part in strengthening a global investment bank’s clearing and settlement systems with robust applications and business process management
- Wipro partnered with one of the world’s largest stock exchanges to build a comprehensive surveillance system and a robust compliance portal for listed companies
- Wipro partnered with a global investment bank to build an application that enables the client to book corporate actions within 24 hours of the notifications globally