Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
Accolade was founded in 2007 to drive meaningful healthcare cost reductions by simplifying the healthcare and benefits navigation experience and transforming inefficient approaches to population health. Our contributions towards this end include:
- Driving year over year healthcare cost reduction for over 10 years, achieving a book of business trend of less than 1% - all while achieving outstanding member satisfaction score
- Investing over $100 million to create the leading integrated technology platform in the advocacy industry; this platform includes:The first integrated member CRM tool that gives Health Assistants and Clinicians a full view of all clinical and administrative member interactions
- A fully integrated digital messaging channels on mobile and online within the same CRM used by Health Assistants and Registered Nurses
- A modern, API-driven platform to support enhanced data ingestion and connectivity to point solutions (e.g., cost and quality transparency tools, second opinion services, digital coaching and self-service applications)
- Automation, event-triggering, and AI built into multi-channel methodologies to drive better engagement, targeting, and care management success
- One of the largest datasets to support advanced, data-science driven evaluation of provider experience, cost, and quality
- Deploying a comprehensive clinical model designed to drive out waste and inefficiency from all healthcare decisions; this clinical model includes:Advanced machine learning models to support early intervention of high cost claimants, preference sensitive surgeries, and to support our care teams in understand member next best actions
- Use of multidisciplinary care teams including nursing, pharmacy, and behavioral health to create a seamless care experience that can drive clinical value across a broad range of conditions
- Incorporating social determinants of health in clinical interactions to address member life context needs that influence good use of healthcare