Spear Technologies, Inc.
THE NEXT WAVE OF P & C INSURANCE PLATFORM - A NEW LEVEL OF SPEED, CONTROL AND RESULTS
Spear Technologies was founded by industry experts, Jose Tribuzio and Brian Mack, to empower insurers to quickly and efficiently adapt and customize their systems, without costly IT projects, reliance on third parties, or experiencing delays in upgrades. Spear is a core system development firm specifically focused on the P & C insurance sector, offers the first enterprise application leveraging the extraordinary capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform. Spear offers the most feature rich, flexible, and secure system available today, by combining the Power Platform and Azure, with Spear’s expertise in developing, implementing, and supporting P&C Enterprise systems. Spear selected the Power Platform for many reasons but at its core we found a combination of tools that can be focused on the challenges of Claims, Policy and Billing Administration. With Spear Technologies, you enter a new era of rapid customization, superior business intelligence, and long-term control.
ALL SPEAR PRODUCTS OFFER THE BENEFITS OF LOW CODE DEVELOPMENT
- SpearSuite is built on the low-code/no-code Microsoft Power Platform.
- Lower development costs and achieve greater efficiency.
- Create software with easy to use graphical user interfaces and configuration.
- Make changes to your system without re-writing code, delivering the potential for everyone to extend the applications.
- Speed and ability to rapidly meet specific requirements.
- All the latest innovation in one platform.
- Support traditional web and mobile apps, with the advantage of AI and built-in machine learning functionality.
With Spear Technologies, you enter a new era of rapid customization, superior business intelligence, and long-term control.SpearClaims is an AI-first claims system designed to maximize process automation, cognitive insight and cognitive engagement. SpearClaims creates a data-driven culture that empowers team members to discover insights hidden in your data and to make the right decisions, quickly.