Polaris enables Insurers, Brokers, MGAs and Insurtechs to expand their growth through digital trading. We do this through our three core products; ProductWriter, imarket and Standards. With over 25 years’ expertise, these products are built and developed in collaboration with the industry to provide you with solutions that put you at the forefront of the industry.
Build, test and rate your insurance products with the UK’s industry leading product definition and rating engine, used by two thirds of the UK general insurance market.
- Our scalable solution is capable of handling millions of quotes in sub-second response times.
- Users can benefit from adaptable templates and an extensive test facility.
- Products can be built quickly and versions can be stored in a product repository throughout the build which features, version control, audit trail and dynamic user access controls.
- Cloud access means ProductWriter toolset doesn’t require an install and updates are automatic.
- Easily connects to any distribution channel.
- Intelligent automation is available for even greater underwriting capability through our third party data integration.
Suitable for: Any line of product or scheme
Find out more: polarisukltd.com/productwriter
imarket is a portal used by insurers and MGAs to distribute commercial lines products to software house systems, that are used by over 2,000 brokers. imarket is currently connected to 5 of the UK’s top software house systems through our, one time integration solution.
imarket's popularity amongst brokers and software providers is on the rise. The number of policies placed through imarket by brokers has increased by a staggering 450% in the past 4 years. With easy access to imarket through their broker systems and potentially saving 20% operational cost, it is a growing source for brokers to digitally trade.
- Insurance providers are able to push their products to a large pool of UK brokers.
- Whilst massively reducing implementation costs, this speed to market solution gives you full control over your distribution channel, reducing risk.
- The additional Live-chat function enables better communication between insurance product providers and brokers creating a more fluid process.
Suitable for: Commercial lines products
Connected to the following software houses: Acturis, Applied, Datamatters, Open GI and SSP
Find out more: polarisukltd.com/imarket
Standards makes it easy for Insurers, MGAs and Insurtechs to integrate with third parties and trading partners. Standards provides regularly maintained data sets including; code lists, question sets and business processes to enable you to build speed to market solutions, create comparative quotes and improve the quality of data captured. Standards are used across the industry by MGAs, insurers, broker systems and comparison sites and are currently being used by 90% of personal lines product providers.
- Users can build out fast to market solutions as we have gathered all the data for you.
- They enable your system/insurance products to sync easily with industry systems as the data will be formatted in the same way.
- The data sets are regularly updated to reflect regulatory impacts, market development and other industry initiatives.
Suitable for: Personal and commercial lines including some specialty products.
Find out more: polarisukltd.com/standards
Want to talk to us about any of our products? Please get in touch
ProductWriter – Rakesh Krishnan – Rakesh.Krishnan@polarisplus.co.uk - 0207 265 5761
imarket – Simon Bloomfield – Simon.Bloomfield@polarisplus.co.uk – 0207 265 5751
Standards – Steve Waller – Steve.Waller@polarisplus.co.uk – 0207 265 5763