CompenSafe is an automated incentive compensation management platform that delivers accuracy, transparency, flexibility, and efficiency. What was once manual is now automated, which saves countless hours each payroll period for leading credit unions, banks, and independent mortgage bankers across the country.
CompenSafe is a powerful platform designed for mortgage lenders. As a software as a service (SaaS) cloud-based platform, CompenSafe can be accessed by unlimited users from anywhere via single sign-on (SSO) authentication. It scales to serve organizations of any size, handles compensation plan complexity, improves communication, and builds trust. CompenSafe can streamline your chaotic series of emails and spreadsheets into an orderly system.
It seamlessly integrates with your loan origination system (LOS) in near real-time to automatically calculate and allocate team member compensation when a loan closes and funds. CompenSafe provides unparalleled control of complex compensation plans and processes. From variable tiers to team plans, draws to guaranteed minimums, manager overrides to underwriter bonuses, CompenSafe can handle the complexities of mortgage compensation.
- Provides unparalleled control of complex compensation plans and processes
- Allows simple administration of loan eligibility, pay timing, pay out rates, unit/volume/metric controlled tier structures, termination rules, and more
- Seamlessly integrates with your loan origination system in near real-time to automatically calculate and allocate team member compensation when a loan closes and funds
- Provides an improved compensation experience for your loan originators, accounting and payroll teams, operations personnel, branch managers, executives, and anyone who is paid a form of variable compensation
- Features 100+ robust and on-demand reports
- Stores all transactions and communications within the platform
- Scales to serve organizations of any size
- Streamlines accurate incentive compensation processing
- Simplifies complex commission plan calculations
- Provides greater transparency into loan compensation calculations
- Boosts employee confidence in the loan compensation process
- Provides insight into performance
- Easily scales as your team evolves
- Facilitates recruiting and retaining top talent