Integrates information from multiple software and data programs into a single interface for easier access and control
Most organizations today use multiple software and data systems to address such needs as accounting, telecommunications, email, customer relationship management, client support, inventory and banking. As the number of applications grows, it becomes more challenging to access and manage all of the disparate information.
GLUE from InfoReach, Inc. is a platform that aggregates multiple business software applications and data into a uniform view for faster, more convenient access and usage. Simply put, it "GLUEs" it all together.
The result? The ability to get simultaneous access to all of the information you need through a single user interface, or "dashboard." GLUE can access data from your existing system so no data migration is needed. Better yet, GLUE provides precisely what each user needs by "extracting" only required data and features from the abundant set of unnecessary functionality of individual systems.
An organization-wide solution to improve business efficiency
GLUE creates the foundation to help automate and simplify your business processes. By aggregating relevant data from existing systems and databases and providing access and control through a single dashboard, GLUE can help every employee throughout your firm to do a better, more efficient job. Benefits include:
- Faster access to data across multiple systems and databases
- Simple, single and easily customizable interface for multiple software programs and data sources
- Easy for employees to use without lengthy training
- Users get the functionality and data that they need without being inundated with unnecessary information and overly complex user interfaces of other systems
- Individual users have the ability to customize many aspects of the GLUE dashboard for themselves
- GLUE Structure
- No need for the data migration that is typically associated with upgrading to a new product
- Eliminates the need to enter and methodically update enterprise-wide data into multiple systems and databases
- Protects investments made into the legacy systems by extending their lifespan