NexJ CRM for Private Banking
NexJ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for Private Banking has intelligence built-in, and integrates client proﬁle, interaction, and transaction information into a Comprehensive Customer View. It delivers intelligent functionality for private banking, such as ﬂexible householding to model complex relationships and ad-hoc groups, and rollup of account information along deﬁned hierarchies. Private banking ﬁrms use NexJ CRM to attract new clients, reduce churn, modernize the sales and service model, and help you meet regulatory requirements.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive Customer View
- Household & Relationship Modelling
- NexJ Insights
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Account Aggregation & Roll Up
- Client Onboarding
- Automated Mail Merge & Form Fill
- NexJ Nudge
- Lead Management
Key benefits include:
- Grow assets under management by becoming a trusted Relationship Manager through a better understanding of client and household needs and life events.
- Provide personalized service by building deep, consultative relationships and reaching out to clients with the right interactions at the right time.
- Optimize processes to allow Relationship Managers to focus on selling to and servicing clients while meeting regulatory obligations.
- Attract and retain top talent through an integrated desktop and automated workflows that seamlessly integrate existing information and tools, helping Relationship Managers save time and make more money.