SAS® Customer Due Diligence
SAS Customer Due Diligence is a key module within the SAS Compliance Solutions suite.Available separately or as an integrated component with SAS Anti-Money Laundering, SAS Customer Due Diligence meets regulatory expectations of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) in an efficient and easy to use manner.
- Continuous event-based risk rating of entities. Performs continuous monitoring and sends automated, daily alerts when a customer's rating changes.
- Risk attribute management. Accurately identifies and ranks high-risk clients for immediate review with flexible mapping and management of multiple data elements.
- Case management and investigation. Continuously monitors the entire customer relationship, provides a triaging queue for reviewing and disposing of work items and facilitates regulatory reporting.
- Visual rules designer. Visually displays the impact of changes in rules and risk ratings on all of your data, not just a subset.
- Reporting. Documents and retains all actions performed on alerts and cases for audit and regulatory review, and a visual analytics interface supports the management, investigation and reporting needs of analysts and investigators.
- Integration with the SAS Compliance Solutions Suite. Provides broader insight into a customer’s behavior and facilitates communication between departments within the organization.
·Scoring Flexibility. The flexibility to use weighted scoring for each attribute, as well as weighted scoring at the larger category level, allows financial institutions greater control of scoring for customers. Users can generate work items or alerts on one or many attributes, and run them with collaboration of other scenarios (nested rules) to enrich the data for more accurate risk scoring.
·Big data analytics. SAS provides incomparable techniques to access and aggregate data across the organization while performing analysis. This provides you with the most accurate and valuable information for reducing risk and increasing transparency in your customer relationships.
·Advanced analytics. Customers have the option of using SAS logistic regression for analytically driven risk rating.
·Review events automatically. Review events when they happen – rather than over longer time intervals. Automated event tracking enables investigators and analysts to act promptly when there's any change in customer attributes based on the criteria you set.
·Manage with speed and agility. Build a more accurate picture of how a customer interacts and transacts with your institution by using a broad spectrum of data elements. With SAS, you can see multiple sources of data across departments and additional databases.
·Improve investigator efficiency. Easily manage cases and assess customer activity with an intuitive interface that boosts efficiency. Visually display data in seconds. Enhanced global search capabilities let you filter and sort categorically, by date/time or numerically, so you can find what you're looking for quickly – even in attachments.
Conduct thorough analyses with fewer resources. Ensure adherence to standard processes and internal policy requirements with a flexible environment that lets you set compliance standards according to your institution’s regulating agency. With fully auditable case management capabilities, you can automatically track all aspects of investigations for more efficient triage, distribution and reporting.