Comarch Wealth Management
Comarch Wealth Management is a multi-module platform dedicated to banks, wealth managers and investment companies to support wealth management processes in the form of personal advisory services on investment products or model portfolios as well as self-service advisory, addressing two sides of the chain – relationship managers representing the personal advice mode and end-customers allowing them for self-service processes in the online channel. One common logics supporting both channels aims at automating the advisory process and allows to continue it through multiple channels and share information between clients and their advisors.
The competitive edge of Comarch Wealth Management (CWM) stems from a unique combination of functionality which supports a variety of wealth management areas in compliance with regulations andinstitution’s internal policies.
Comarch Wealth Management consolidates information and issues on all assets belonging to affluent individuals or families. It also supports financial institutions in providing a full scope of wealth advisory processes for most prominent clients.
- Advisor dashboard – dedicated place for each advisor which supports advisor operations among the clients for which the relationship manager has primary responsibility.
- Client overview – used to create, maintain and monitor client holistic picture through aggregation of data related to the advisory process, such as financial situation, investment goals, risk profile and financial assets.
- Performance and reporting - responsible for calculation and presentation of portfolio performance (return, risk or contribution) broken down for different periods, at the level of total client portfolio, single services (investment advice, execution only,portfolio management), individual goals/portfolios as well as single positions.
- Risk profiling – a mechanism responsible for profiling client from the risk perspective.
- Advisory process – an end-to-end process under the regime of investment advice. It is being comprised of various areas and actions that help come up with dedicated client portfolio, in particular client needs and financial capabilities survey, financial and investment objectives setup, strategic asset allocation advice, simulations, model or product advice, all finalized by recommendations and relevant document generation.
- Simulations - functionality available in the system allows to simulate different future scenarios for the client’s potential portfolio/goal growth as well as run comparison between the scenarios which helps come up with the most preferable investment approach for client portfolios in terms of risks (investment strategy), investment horizon, financial declarations and other parameters.
- Ex-ante costs analysis - is in turn a complementary feature supporting transparency in portfolio creation and overview of advicefrom the cost perspective. The functionality is responsible for a comprehensive breakdown of various costs related to buy and sell recommendations (entry, exit, ongoing fees and charges) and overview of impact of the fees on portfolio performance.
- Order management – a mechanism responsible for aggregating and placing initial orders on fund units and securities traded on regulated markets (shares, ETFs, bonds, structured products).
- Monitoring – in charge on ongoing portfolio, client and business monitoring towards limits, constraints and conditions set up for particular situations, actions and activities.
- Advisory and managerial reporting – provides advisors (and managers) with access to the most important data analytics and KPIs focused on their clients and business. It is designed to allowmanagers to keep track on the overall business situation from the perspective of e.g. sales activity, asset evolution, risk exposure, gaps to model, etc., based on data available within the advisor (manager) business unit.
- Advisor assistant – functionality that aims andimproving and facilitating advisor’s every-day activities and tasks as well as supporting business generation. Based on data stored in thesystem, the advisor assistant mechanisms prioritize advisors’ tasks and assess sales potential of customers. The functionality is supported by a rule-based approach which allows for a flexible rule set-up and combination that is most suitable towards investment philosophy of the bank and particular needs and results to be achieved. The outcome of advisor assistant functionality can be embedded with advisor’s dashboard and/or client overview depending of the role and aim of an analysis.
More for less
Full scope of advisory processes for most prominent clientele at a fraction of cost and time it now takes to accommodate those you cater to.
Clients in control
Self-service tools allowing the client to track long-term cash flows and portfolio value, set the most important financial goals or gain access to market information.
All regulations met
Determining the client’s risk appetite, generating advisory session reports, keeping full records for audit purposes - our system handles the transparency side of the advisory process.
Wide customization options
Tweakable advisory processes, goals, model portfolios or products allowing to reduce time needed for launch and target multiple client types the right way.
Hi-tech and hi-touch combined
Data processed by Comarch Wealth Management is accessible for bank analysts to give them full overview of the value, structure and profits of all their clients' investments.
Newest technologies on board
Virtual and augmented realities, chatbots or voice recognition apps - all to enhance user experience and seamlessly guide tech-savvy clients towards financial soundness.