Comarch Wealth Management
Comarch Wealth Management is a multi-module platform dedicated to banks, wealth managers and investment companies to support wealth management processes in the form of personal advisory services on investment products or model portfolios as well as self-service advisory, addressing two sides of the chain – relationship managers representing the personal advice mode and end-customers allowing them for self-service processes in the online channel. One common logics supporting both channels aims at automating the advisory process and allows to continue it through multiple channels and share information between clients and their advisors.
The competitive edge of Comarch Wealth Management (CWM) stems from a unique combination of functionality which supports a variety of wealth management areas in compliance with regulations andinstitution’s internal policies.
Comarch Wealth Management consolidates information and issues on all assets belonging to affluent individuals or families. It also supports financial institutions in providing a full scope of wealth advisory processes for most prominent clients.
- Efficient client management Automate client-facing tasks while consolidating and monitoring clients’ wealth across services and domiciliation
- Client-centric & transparent advisory Perform robust risk profiling and financial analysis resulting in fully transparent and compliant investment advisory
- Comprehensive business governance Integrate all relevant data across your business and take advantage of managerial reporting
- Self-service & multi-channel communication Guide clients to financial discipline and long-term saving by proactively delivering personalized investment ideas via web & mobile
- Advisor dashboard – dedicated place for each advisor which supports advisor operations among the clients for which the relationship manager has primary responsibility.
- Client overview – used to create, maintain and monitor client holistic picture through aggregation of data related to the advisory process, such as financial situation, investment goals, risk profile and financial assets.
- Risk profiling – a mechanism responsible for profiling client from the risk perspective.
- Advisory process – an end-to-end process under the regime of investment advice. It is being comprised of various areas and actions that help come up with dedicated client portfolio, in particular client needs and financial capabilities survey, financial and investment objectives setup, strategic asset allocation advice, simulations, model or product advice, all finalized by recommendations and relevant document generation.
- Monitoring – in charge on ongoing portfolio, client and business monitoring towards limits, constraints and conditions set up for particular situations, actions and activities.
- Order management – a mechanism responsible for aggregating and placing initial orders on fund units and securities traded on regulated markets (shares, ETFs, bonds, structured products).