Oracle JD Edwards CTRM
Cadran’s CTRM solution offers international trading companies, manufacturers and refineries a contract management, risk management and supply chain solution which is fully integrated with the standard JD Edwards functionality. Its CTRM solution addresses topics such as the warehousing, dispatch, transport and trading of commodities. It also supports transfers and shipment. All the basic processes such as administration, finance, distribution, quality management, logistics and manufacturing (roasting of soya beans, processing of agricultural products or vegetable oil) found within a company are fully integrated into a single solution. The solution enables monitoring of all trading activities and contractual obligations.
Cadran’s CTRM solution is based on Oracle JD Edwards ERP software and supports a broad range of operating processes, including: • Financial Management • Sales Order Management • Customer Relationship Management • Inventory management • Contracts of Sale • Currency Contracts • Flat purchase contracts • Future contracts • Position management • Premium contracts • Risk management • Determination of profit • Weigh bridge interface • Supply management (procurement) • Business Intelligence
1. Fully integrated CTRM/ERP solution for commodity trading companies (wholesales and manufacturing)
2. Extensive predefined reporting capabilities
3. Extensive implementation support team around the world
4. Key partnerships with Denovo (US), Grupo Assa (South America), Redfaire International (Europe)
5. Managed services with 24/7 support