Intelledox Infiniti platform
Intelledox Infiniti is a solution-ready, low-code platform that empowers businesses to digitally transform paper- and forms-based manual business processes into intuitive, guided user experiences. Utilizing adaptive interviews, the platform collects data and information creating engaging communications. Infiniti digitally transforms business processes based on the customer’s personal preferences, device and location providing an adaptive experience.
Intelledox believes that the next-generation form really isn’t a form at all but an experience delivered through an adaptive interview, taking the idea of smart forms to a whole new level. Replacing old-school, legacy paper, web and PDF forms, the adaptive interview is an intuitive, guided journey that is based on your customer’s personal preferences, device and location that collects crosschannel data and information to streamline the data-collection process.
On-Demand Customer Communication Management (CCM)
Infiniti enables fast, accurate, and compliant production of documents, emails and all forms of digital communications in real time, unlike other CCM solutions which rely on batch delivery. Infiniti can produce multichannel, multi-format outputs tailored to individual business requirements and delivery methods. It can also push data into existing CRM and line of business applications and automate document or message generation with data transformation.
Infiniti’s Workflow engine enables teams to collaborate, review, and approve data, content, and final documents. Workflows can be directed by a user
to forward a project to a person or group or can be initiated based on business rules and the collected data. End-users can be anonymous and still be
involved in experience-driven workflows.
The Infiniti Platform has a suite of connectors that seamlessly integrates into back-end systems for data aggregation (BPM, ERP, CRM) preserving data integrity
and the investment in legacy systems. Infiniti also connects with industry-specific core systems, such as Guidewire or Duck Creek in insurance, or Symitar or Fiserv in banking.
- Improve customer satisfaction by transforming physical, PDF, and eforms processes into intuitive, conversational digital interview experiences
- Reduce time to complete new business applications by 60-75%
- Eliminate re-keying of data and need for scanning of paper and eForms with OCR tools, reducing errors
- Reduce incomplete and Not In Good Order (NIGO) forms from 35% to less than 2%
- Reduce development time of new digital applications by more than 75% through business user empowerment
- Integrate with eSignature tools like DocuSign for a seamless end-to-end transaction
- Enable omnichannel customer self-service across mobile, online and tablets
- Reduce calls to contact center by as much as 45% through improved business processes and better communications