TORA Ticketing is a cloud-based pre- and post-trade allocation and trade reconciliation platform. Designed for speed and scale, Ticketing interfaces with many third party platforms, contains tools for commission management and an IBOR.
TORA is the leading provider of advanced investment management technologies supporting the full trading lifecycle. With a full suite of SaaS-delivered execution, analytics and compliance tools, as well as order, portfolio and risk management capabilities, TORA's software is relied on by hundreds of the industry's leading hedge funds, asset managers, proprietary trading firms and sell-side trading desks to achieve best execution globally. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in San Francisco, TORA has over 250 employees across offices in Cluj-Napoca, Hong Kong, Jersey, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. More information is available at www.tora.com.
- Pre- and post-trade allocation and trade reconciliation
- Commission management and investment book of records (IBOR)
- Updates transaction blocks in real-time as executions occur
- Supports broker specific rounding rules at block and allocation levels for exact trade matching
- Displays matching status across multiple trade dates
- Supports trade cancel/rebook flow integration with a large network of prime brokers
- Supports a broad range of advanced commission rules
- Maintains the central books and records for multi-asset funds
- Seamless integration with the TORA Prism and the TORA Compass products