ProTrak has been serving the needs of the investment industry since 1988. Our user-friendly system was designed by industry veterans to:
- Accommodate every need of sales / marketing and investor relations professionals
- Interface seamlessly with all other functions of an asset management firm, from research to compliance to back office/reporting
- Allow the maximum amount of customization and personalization
- Integrate tightly with Outlook
- Offer secure, remote access through our web and mobile apps
Our clients include many of the world’s largest, most successful multi-product firms as well as the smaller boutique investment firms. On average, our clients have been with us for over 10 years. Their loyalty says a lot about the quality of our system, outstanding client service, and our firm overall.
Our longevity in the investment industry and deep expertise have led us to create a CRM product uniquely suited to investment management professionals.
- With our singular focus on the traditional asset management and alternative market, ProTrak was designed from the ground up to handle the unique relationships you face every day.
- Clients, prospects, intermediaries, and investor accounts can be associated or linked to any number of other firms such as consultants, brokers, advisors, trustees, affiliates or subsidiaries.
- ProTrak's Report and Mail Distribution Center lets you create and distribute any type of mass communications.
- E-mail Tracking for Analyzing the Effectiveness of your Email Marketing Campaigns & Investor Communications.
- ProTrak's Automated Workflow processes mimic your preferred business methods and let you create "one-click" workflow templates for pitch books, RFPs, offering documents and other due diligence processes tailored to your firm's business rules.
- Automated Email Alerts provide immediate notification for important activities; whenever pre-set keywords are automatically read, ProTrak triggers an email to a defined internal distribution list.
- Enterprise-level Security is a ProTrak hallmark and we lead the industry in all levels from data security to user permissions to data control to data-base access.
- ProTrak's easy-to-use query builder lets you create ad-hoc custom reports based on virtually any selection criteria (e.g. from clients and/or prospects with specific attributes such as location, type, product interest, AUM, fund types, etc.)
- Custom letters, forms letters, email, and .pdf reports (with custom watermarking) are generated directly from ProTrak.
- Workflows ensure that client on-boarding and client service activities are handled consistently to your quality standards.
- Any document associated with a workflow step is always available in the document library making this ideal for training, Q&A, and process checking.
- ProTrak CRM's configurable databases are like having multiple CRMs in one system. For example, asset managers' prospect/client profile data can exist side by side with intermediaries and investment research databases.
ProTrak's sole dedication to the traditional and alternative investment segments for over 25 years gives us a deep understanding of how firms like yours need to operate to achieve its business goals. Functions that are standard in ProTrak often don't even exist in CRM systems that lack our industry specialization. ProTrak's various licenses allow us to fit a person's usage intensity to cost; this optimizes our clients' license configuration and reduces the total cost of ownership.
Configured in a friendly, user-defined format. All of the investor information can be typically gleened from one investor / contact / notes profile centric screen. Create and distribute any type of mass communication with individual attachments that can be watermarked. Create "one-click" workflow templates tailored to your firm's business rules. Document Library, Inforgraphic Dashboards, Maps, E-Mail Tracking, Security and much more.