Centralized Pricing and Valuation Market Analysis Tool
Price Master is a centralized repository of global pricing and market data developed to support the complex pricing and valuation requirements of today’s investment managers. Price Master collects, stores, and analyzes pricing data from multiple sources (e.g., data vendors, broker files, spreadsheets, text files, etc.) to streamline and manage firm-wide pricing and valuation.
- Comprehensive user interface for analyzing current and historical pricing information.
- Pricing rule designer for creating custom pricing and valuation rules.
- Complete audit trail of all historical prices, valuation rules and pricing sources.
- Standardized adapters to all leading market data providers (e.g.,Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Markit).
- Fully automated pricing workflow from data collection to downstream posting.
- Complete pricing and compliance report library (e.g., FASB 157, price variances and price exceptions, etc.).
- Automated reconciliation of internal pricing with 3rd party service providers (e.g., fund administrators, prime brokers, etc.).
- Message-based posting infrastructure with web services API for downstream integration and centralized posting.
- Automate the collection and validation of daily prices for accurate firm-wide valuations and reporting.
- Maintain historical pricing and valuation data for auditing and compliance reporting.
- Reduce data costs associated with pricing and valuation.
- Allows investment managers to implement and track official pricing policies to be in full compliance with investors and auditors.