OneShield Market Solutions - Policy & Billing
Embrace innovation, lower costs and reduce IT complexity through process automation
Today's insurers must not only master traditional challenges but also compete in a real-time marketplace. OneShield Market Solutions' Policy & Billing module allows you to leverage an integrated cloud-hosted and rules-based application to automate and streamline every stage of the policy lifecycle.
Designed to work the way you do, our pre-configured workflows and rules are tailored based on your business requirements. Most importantly, our tools are compatible with existing legacy systems and interact with your ecosystem of third-party partners to meet the specific needs of insurers.
Policy Management Features:
- Real-time quoting, binding, issuing, and servicing;
- Spreadsheet rating utility paired with rules engine for specific rates, rules, and workflows across shared product definitions;
- Access to default rates and tables based on specific states or NCCI;
- Tailored underwriting rules;
- Custom billing plans;
- Financial transactions reporting or integration to General Ledger systems;
- Automated renewals and audits;
- Fully-integrated document management;
- Policy submission management;
- Web portal;
- Underwriting and carrier clearance;
- Reporting and analytics
Billing & Accounting Features:
- Integrated Billing;
- Invoicing for broker-billed options and transactions;
- Full accounting support;
- Automated cash application;
- Automated NOC and cancellation processing.
Functionality at your fingertips
Adaptable, integrated and secure, OneShield Market Solutions' Policy Management & Billing module reduces rising IT costs and pressures leaving you with more time to focus on business priorities like customer service, growth, and innovation.
Iformation when and where they need it:
- Customer Center provides a 360-degree view of existing and prospective accounts, brokers, vendors, insurers, carriers, and representatives.
- Integrated Journal and Task Management, including one-time and recurring diary entries with automated escalation, system and user-created notes, correspondence generation from templates, and embedded email integration.
- User Administration and Configuration Control Panel with standard integration to third-party applications, including financial and general ledger systems.
- User Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of appointments, daily activities, critical alerts, and open workflow steps. Users have quick access to all open applications, submissions, and policy records and direct access to action items, contacts, reports, financials, search and administration.