Linedata Icon Retail
An established market-leading product, Linedata Icon Retail offers a functionally rich solution that satisfies the needs of the most sophisticated financial institutions. From dealing, registration, settlement, foreign exchange, box management, reporting and compliance to e-commerce, Linedata Icon Retail provides a comprehensive and proven system for the administration of collective investment business.
Linedata Icon Retail's ability to manage discrete business enterprises makes it ideal as the core system of a Third Party Administration (TPA) service. The Linedata Icon Retail solution applies whether looking to offer, or contract for, a fully outsourced service.
- Marketing: Launch and Maintain Products, Manage Campaigns, Business Volume Monitoring
- Dealing: Multi-currency dealing & settlement; Subscriptions, Redemptions, Switches, Transfers, Class Conversions, Mergers
- Payments: Match Cash, Record Payment Failures, BACS Direct Debit / Credit, AUDDIS / ADDACS / ARUDD, Banking Slip, Uncashed Payments
- Servicing: Enquiries, Valuations, Registration Details, Commission Calculation /Payment
- Manager’s Box: Real-Time Deal Volume Analysis, Passive or Active Box Management
- Regulatory: SDRT Calculation, HMRC Returns, Product Sales Data
- Distributions: Income Distribution / Reinvestment, Tax Vouchers, Tax Reclaim
- Accounting: Reconcile Bank Statement Information, Financial Feed Data To General Ledger
- Maintain Customer Documentation: Content Definition and Customisation
- Printing: Control/Authorise Outgoing Cheques and Stationery
- Straight-Through Processing
Linedata Icon Retail offers robust, comprehensive and scalable functionality to administer holdings of collective investment schemes: Unit Trusts, OEICs, SICAVs, ISAs, structured products.
Linedata Icon Retail is proven to handle growing business volumes and data. For example, it has enabled one customer to manage over half a million client accounts and thousands of transactions in Unit Trusts, OEICs and ISAs each day.
Linedata Icon Retail uses XML connectivity combined with the latest database technology to improve performance and maximise STP processing. This achieves greater cost efficiency, leaving you to focus on managing customer relationships and dealing with any exception items. Linedata Icon Retail offers complete end-to-end administration with automated throughput, including direct credit payments via BACS.