Claims Geospatial Augmentation Tool
For insurance, our claims geospatial augmentation tool leverages commercially available earth observation data to estimate post-CAT damage severity fora p&c carrier’s policyholders. To do this, we leverage a suite of advanced geospatial analytics to rapidly identify damage incurred to carrier's portfolio, for each individual policyholder, which reduces a carrier’s operational costs by reducing claims leakage, claims severity, and risk of fraud.
- Damage Severity Index (per dwelling/policyholder)
- Debris Detection
- Flood Detection
- Change Detection
- Building Footprint Detection
- Claims Triage.
- Reduce claims operational costs
- Assess portfolio loss exposure per CAT event.
- Reduce claims leakage.
- Reduce claims severity.
- Expedite first notice of loss.
- Reduce the risk of fraud.