DXZ4 Series PCoIP Zero Client
The most resilient quad head zero client on the market, with redundant networking and lock-in power socket.
The DXZ4 provides a wealth of unique and advanced features not found in other zero clients, including four DisplayPort connectors, lock-in power socket, configurable control panel, feature connector and compact metal case. The DXZ4 has dual redundant network ports on standard copper RJ45 connections, while the DXZ4-M is fitted with two SFP slots which are capable of supporting either copper or fibre modules.
In addition to standard PCoIP zero clients, we also provide customised versions for specific environments including Tempest approved products, CESG accredited products (pending), and versions modified to operate in challenging environments on land, sea and in the air.
The DXZ4 series is the only safe and secure solution for remote computing in mission critical applications where compromise is not an option.
- Quad-head support using DisplayPort connections
- Compact rugged metal case
- Video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 for dual screens, 1920 x 1200 for quad screens
- Bidirectional stereo audio link – line level, headphones, microphone
- Dual redundant copper network connections – DXZ4
- Compatible with all major operating systems – no drivers or software required, simply plug and play
- Flash programmable over Ethernet
- Hardware hosts support wake on LAN controlled from the zero client
- Remotely power-cycle remote workstation from zero client (may require a custom jumper cable to be fitted to workstation)
- Very low noise and heat signature
- Complies totally with data security requirements
- Complete network integrity
- SIPR hardware token support
- Imprivata OneSign® No Click Access®
- Kensington Lock® compatible
- DXRC remote control compatible
- High-temperature tolerant versions available.
Replacing the PC at the user's desk, the stateless zero client holds no data and presents no attack surface, greatly improving security. The zero client reduces power draw at the desk (Amulet Hotkey DXZ4 Zero clients use less than 12W) have a substantially smaller footprint when compared to desktop workstations and output less heat and noise.