Cappitech MiFID II Transaction Reporting
Cappitech is an award-winning, leading provider of regulatory reporting, best execution and business intelligence for the financial services industry. Using our platform, you can easily fulfill your obligation to comply with MiFID II/MiIFR regulations in an automated and efficient way. Cappitech has partnered with various ARMs to enable full NCA coverage and saves you the effort of having to interface technically and commercially with another body.
- Transaction Reporting for MIFID II/MiFIR
- Quarterly RTS 27 reports and annual RTS28 reports
- Insight tool that lets you gain insights into your transaction reporting; improve KPIs on accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your submissions
- Best Execution Monitoring that enables you to systematically monitor execution quality for price, slippage and latency
- Trade Reconciliation to ensure data from your trading system is reconciled with the data received by the regulator. Cappitech also provides daily reconciliation reports which
- enables you to track the reporting eligibility as well as the reported status with the NCA for each back-office ticket. In addition, where provided, Cappitech offers a field by field reconciliation with NCA downloaded data (e.g. the FCA MDP data). All submitted trade files as well as the ARM and NCA response files are accessible to you.
- Single hub for all your regulatory reporting regimes (MiFID, EMIR, SFTR, MAS, ASIC, Dodd Frank and more)
- Automates your daily transaction reports to a licensed ARM (no need to deal with the ARM directly)
- Dashboard Insights to identify errors and track compliance KPIs
- Slashes your reporting expenses, in addition to overall cost of ownership
- Easily integrates your existing, multi-format trade data files and APIs
- Experienced professional services team, providing advice on instrument reporting eligibility and correct enrichment of Natural Client Identifiers (NCI) as well as "wisdome of the crowd" derived from our experience in servicing >200 firms to make your reporting correct, accurate and timely