Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are the leading provider (as ranked within the Hedge Funds's Review Service Provider Rankings Technology Provider for Risk Management category for 2012) for quantitative software for Asset Selection and Portfolio Construction.
- Due Diligence arena
- Fast quantitative and qualitative asset searching
- Peer Grouping facility
- Style Analysis models
- Fast and user friendly Portfolio Construction module for building and managing real and theoretical portfolio &/or synthetic benchmarks
- Easy integrations with 3rd party systems or in house products / MSExcel.
- Modern desktop software architecture to provide security, flexibility and scalability for small and large organisations
- Easy to use
- Easy to Install
- User friendly
- Easily connects to many third party and in house fund databases
- New large software with big new features every 4 months
- We listen to your needs and requests; then find best in class solutions to meet them
- Excellent London Quantitative Support team unrivalled amongst our competitors (as often mentioned by our clients)
- Tried and tested amongst industry practitioners
Buy-side Order Execution Management Systems (OEMS), Buy-side Order Management Systems (OMS), Derivatives Trading Software, Fixed Income Trading Software, Hedge Fund Systems, Investment Management Systems, Liquidity Risk Systems, Market Risk Systems, Portfolio Analytics & Risk Systems, Portfolio Management Systems (PMS), Securities Instrument Pricing, Sell-side Order Execution Management Systems (SSOEMS), Sell-side Order Management Systems (SSOMS), Trading Software, Wealth Management Systems
User Suitability (Capital Markets & Investment)
Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America
Asset Class Coverage