Open banking platform
TietoEVRY Open Banking Platform is fully PSD2 compliant and built based on the Berlin Group XS2A framework. Solution allows account servicing payment service providers such as banks and other financial institutions to create different business models in line with their chosen strategy for open banking implementation.
TietoEVRY solution enables account servicing payment service providers to open financial services to the world via standardized APIs:
- PSD2 compliance - a fast-to-market, cost-effective and reliable solution to meet PSD2 requirements.
- Future extendibility - a flexible solution that lets you add functionality and value-added services, beyond the scope of PSD2’s mandatory requirements.
- TietoEVRY takes care of on-boarding, verification, management, and communication with TPPs.
The solution includes:
- a developer portal for banks,
- detailed API documentation,
- personalized emulation of bank system in Sandbox,
- Consent Management,
- TPP management.
- SaaS or on-prem delivery - ensure convenient and efficient deployment of new services depending on your needs and strategy.
- Fast implementation - in just three weeks you can set up your own Sandbox as a service to comply with PSD2 requirements for ASPSPs.
- Secure API - client SSL certificate + unique API key. Store tokens, not credentials.
- Automated TPP onboarding.
- Development - Development portal and API Products make it easier for you to integrate with Aggregation Platform.
- Testing - sandbox is available for you to check your readiness and entrusts for a real connection.
- Reporting - various reports that help you to analyze your business.