SFTR - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
AxiomSL’s strategic data-management platform is designed to help our clients with all current and future global Trade and Transaction Reporting requirements. All data collection, consolidation, validation and submission required for compliance with all transaction reporting regulations and directives is available on our single universal solution.
AxiomSL’s flexible, scalable, and transparent solution provides all the functionality market participants need to comply with the transaction reporting requirements of SFTR. All in-scope trades are identified, aggregated and validated before being reconciled and submitted to the Trade Repository (TR) of choice in the required format. AxiomSL can integrate with other systems from the Securities Financing trading universe. Beyond the challenges of SFTR events, there is potential for greater Return on Data Investment (RDI) by using the solution to tackle the Margin and Reuse file calculations or to manage the resolution of unmatched trades.
AxiomSL’s ‘one platform’ model also supports many other types of regulatory reporting in jurisdictions all over the world. By using the same system for all regulatory reporting needs, AxiomSL can help you reduce the cost and complexity of regulatory compliance. Our platform is available either via on-premise installation or using AxiomSL cloud infrastructure.
- A single platform for emir transaction reporting and for all other global reporting requirements
- Automatically identifies all in-scope sftr transactions and produces regulatory reports
- Manages trade lifecycles
- Aggregates and validates the required data
- Ability to review data and conduct variance analysis
- Sign-off functionality
- Drill-down from reported values to master data
- Ability to check alignment between reported trades
- Books and records audit trail of changes