Sinara Market Data Platform
The Sinara Market Data Platform (SinaraMDP) is a flexible and scalable system for handling a wide range of market data sources, combining data from multiple data vendors and other external sources with internal content. This allows clients to build and integrate data and applications using a powerful set of APIs.
SinaraMDP’s major components are:
- feed handlers for capturing real-time inputs from consolidated data feeds, exchange trading systems, direct feeds (ITCH), XML or file-based data sources, external databases, internal and derived data
- database tools for storing and retrieving time-series data (e.g. trades, intraday prices, close prices) for applications such as charting and websites
- a streaming distribution system for output of multiple data streams (real-time, delayed, conflated, snapshot) to end-users and applications (e.g. OMS, EMS)
- intelligent data throttling module that can deliver multiple conflated data streams
- a sophisticated permissioning system allows individual users or applications to be permissioned for only the data they require. All data usage is recorded on the database, for subsequent analysis and reporting
- Value-added components - Calculation Engine; Data Delivery via Web Services; Delay Engine; Test Tools; Alerting; System Management
Content - SinaraMDP supports asset classes from exchanges worldwide, including equities, indices, commodities, FX, fixed income, futures and options, derivatives, etc. Data can be sourced from any consolidated feed vendor or direct feeds, allowing clients to mix-and-match or change vendors without changing their applications.
High Performance - SinaraMDP provides speed, resilience and flexibility to market data delivery and management operations. Use of multi-threaded software and multi-core processors provide maximum throughput and low latency.
Scalable Solution - Deploy an easy and cost-effective solution which can easily be extended to allow extra capacity (content, numbers of users, etc) if and when required.
Easy Data Integration - data integration with in-house applications or 3rd party software packages in achieved via Sinara's advanced APIs which are available for C++, C#, Java, XML, common mobile platforms (iOS, Android), Excel. Supported databases include SQL Server and Oracle.
Customisation - Sinara offers system design, development and integration services to customise SinaraMDP to meet specific client requirements.