Transform how and where you communicate with your clients by adopting HTML5. Our Conversion Engine converts MS Word and PDF documents into responsive & mobile friendly HTML5. The main benefit of our approach is that you can get the benefits of HTML5 (as listed below) without having to replace existing authoring & publishing workflows.
You can access the conversion service via our web-based dashboard or using our API. Conversions from MS Word documents happen in real time. The typical implementation takes 6-8 weeks. This fast turnaround can be achieved because there are no changes to the analyst workflow and any related training that may be required.
These are the two major benefits that are driving 100% of the institutions that are making the switch to HTML5:
- Mobile friendly —> unlock mobile eye balls The smartphone is the next battle ground for client attention. Using responsive web design, unlock mobile eye balls instead of pinching & zooming long PDF's.
- Advanced analytics —> understand reader behaviour better Apart from the usual report level analytics, dive deeper with readership insights around specific content sections and let it steer future content creation.
In addition, these benefits are commonly mentioned to us by institutions that are switching
- Dynamic Content —> ensure data is always up to date Imbed dynamic content such as real-time and historic stock prices, forex rates, money market benchmarks, earnings estimates, bond quotes or any other market data.
- Interactivity —> enable two way communication As an example you can imbed reader polls into your reports allowing for feedback on topical subjects. Then leverage the poll results as data for future research reports.
- Video content —> If a picture is a thousand words, what about a video? By 2018, mobile video will represent 69% of global mobile traffic, so now is the time to ensure your content strategy includes video for mobile. Include video summarising the take aways of reports.
- Componentisation —> Make report components easily identifiable Use HTML syntax to tag individual components in a research reports like title, sub-title, summary, authors, investment thesis, financial table, industry overview, etc.