Accenture Life Insurance Services helps insurers drive growth with digital innovation, platform modernization, improved product distribution, and by enhancing their relevance with customers through analytics with its Accenture Life Insurance & Annuity Platform (ALIP). ALIP is a robust, configurable and scalable digital insurance platform that offers life insurance carriers and annuity providers advanced capabilities for product development, new-business development, underwriting, policy administration, claims and payout, underpinned by data analytics and broad ecosystem connectivity. It is available as an on-premise solution and over the cloud as an integrated suite of software with modules that can be implemented individually or as part of a broader migration strategy. Learn more atwww.accenture.com/lifeandannuitysoftware.
ØCentralized Product and Business Rules Engine - Define your product and business rules once, then share them across the platform to rapidly introduce new products without the need for programming. An extensive library of out-of-the-box rules, templates and features support rapid definition, management and testing.
ØFlexible Architecture - Easily integrate your existing systems with ALIP's Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Leverage an extensive library of production-tested interfaces and APIs to facilitate smooth communication with disparate upstream and downstream systems.
ØRich Functionality and Powerful Configuration - Leverage broad and deep out-of-the-box functionality, all pretested in actual production environments to quickly and accurately implement. Gain flexibility and self-sufficiency with easy-to-use configuration tools to tailor to your business needs.
ØIntuitive UI - Improve productivity with a simple-to-navigate user interface that features workbenches for product development, business configuration, underwriting and case managers, as well as drag-and-drop capabilities and consolidated views.
ØActuarial Calculation Engine - Improve speed to market with advanced processing functions and multi-dimensional tables needed to implement complex insurance products. Access advanced capabilities to support mathematical, financial, statistical and actuarial calculations.
ØIntegrated Testing - Speed implementation and develop new products faster by enabling testing and configuration within the same environment. Use product and business rules workbenches to simulate the product life cycle and create and manage test cases that simulate key rules and display results.
Key benefits of ALIP include:
- Rich out-of-the box functionality for efficiency
- Independence with the power of configuration
- Configuration tools that enable product speed to market
- System flexibility to support an agile business strategy
- Preconfigured production-ready rules and templates
- Training opportunities for self-sufficiency
- Integrated digital capabilities that improve consumer satisfaction
- Proven and integrated testing tools
- Automation across all components
- Portals for agent and consumer access
- Dashboards and workbenches for enhanced user experience
- Pre-tested, out-of-the-box-ready interfaces and third-party integration APIs
- Deployment options such as on-premise, cloud, hosted, as a service and BPO