Future of Capital Markets Transparency
- Industry's first global inventory and data transformation intelligence platform
- Live auditable securities inventory management (cross-asset class)
- Aggregates any and all line of buy and sell side businesses
- Data driven business rules and "Google like" search
What is it?
Single source of centralized position keeping across the entire trade lifecycle
Reflects historical transactions as well as forecast of securities and cash balances
View positions across different statuses: estimated, committed, contractual, physical and historical
Turns transactions into events
What does it Deliver?
- Improved forecasting and, risk management
- Management of position data quality
- Improved data governance
- Enhanced data on complex and aggregated positions, strategies and baskets
- Collateral optimization
What are the Benefits?
Eliminates need to rip and replace
Empowers your legacy data
Contributes to a realized investment performance in the range of 50 to 200 basis points, and can ultimately increase alpha
Web Semantics, Data Aggregation and Open Database
We eliminate the integration task. Embracing "Linked Data" we arrange each data item into a RDF Triple. The triples are an Ontology, similar to schema. We think about strings of data like DNA. Utilizing robots we analyze multiple production databases with thousands of tables and hundreds of thousands of columns. We then suggest commonality between different productions systems and present clusters of similar columns. These columns then become linked to one attribute in the Ontology producing a single view of multiple systems which simultaneously are uploaded into our BasisPoint engine for aggregated and shadow record-keeping. This "semantic search" approach to database normalization and systems integration is unique to the industry and provides a methodology for rational, low risk legacy enhancement and eventual retirement.