SymbioSys Portal has SymbioSys ODS (Operational Data Store) Data model to store most of Insurance Transactional Data and SymbioSys TSA (Technology Solutions Accelerator). SymbioSys TSA is a technology framework that has been uniquely built for Insurance Industry needs using the industry standard open J2EE architecture and forms the back bone of most it functional and technical component.
SymbioSys TSA ( Technology Solutions Accelerator) isits underlying architecture platforms would be its ready components like Product Configuration Engine, Sales Illustration Engine, security layer, rules engine, workflow configurator, audit management, questionnaire configurators, correspondence managementwhich provides the best in class configurability and functionality management.
The Architecture and associated technical components provides out of the box framework capabilities for User Interface, User Access, Integration services and password management too.The User Interface layer helps in faster creation of user interface for Insurer’s needs for each type of its user (Agents, Partners, Customer and even Internal Staff).The security layer provides easy setup of different user profiles and controls to configure different accesses as would be necessary for the Insurer.
SymbioSys Portals - Unique Differentiators:
Unique & Integrated Front End Solution Approach
• Experienced Consultants on building Insurance Portals
• Experts available in the areas of SEO, Usability, Web concept and designing etc.
• Ready leverage for SymbioSys TSA for many application layer needs of the portal
Ready Designs for Insurance Web portal and Future front end solution needs
• Ready designs for Operation Data Store, most Insurance transaction scenarios, which its consultants have implemented globally.
• C2L BIZ’s implementation experience of many front end / Portal Systems and back end systems
• State of the art SymbioSys TSA (Technology Solutions Accelerator) to address all front end needs including Portals.
• Enables Insurers to extend the platforms in future to different types of partners.
• Extensibility for future usage in offline Lap Top and PC, new mobile devices. Also
• Supports full future extensibility to offline mobile sales tool, on unified MEAP based offline solution Design, riding on the same product configurators.
• Offers integration with state of the art collaborative tool (e.g. for enhancing functionality of live chat module) for future scalability if needed.
• Meets the evolving trend of utilizing the portal framework as a Smartphone App where C2L BIZ has already started moving bounds and leaps in this direction.
SymbioSys Portals - Key benefits:
Solution Layer -
- Provides ability to define logical entities, define process flowand business services on the defined entities, maintains state of process.
- Ease of maintaining data integrity of logical entities
- Ease of defining tasks, services across process flow
- Manages interaction with database
- Database independence by Providing ability to use the application across RDBMS
- Provides security services, user access management, authentication and authorization for accessing options of the system
- Ease of configuring security and controls at granular level
- Provides ability to interface with external systems using commonly used interface mechanisms
- Ease of interfacing with external systems
Rules Framework -
- Provides rules management and execution capability
- Ease of integration with Rules engine
- Rules façade to hide implementation specific details
Workflow management -
- Providesability to define process flow and manage process orchestration
- Auto assignment of tasks based on business rules
- Escalation management
- Ability to interface with 3rd party workflow tool
State action Mapping -
- Provides facility for definition of information to be captured, documents requirement, rules to be executed etc
- Externalization of what-if basis configuration helps in reducing customization effort
Business validation and Excpetion Management -
- Definition of all validations and exceptions with over-ride rules
- Flexible validation configuration irrespective of mode of data capture
- Definition of exceptions with over-ride rules and who can over-ride it
Audit Management -
- Provides audit facility at both user and data level
- Ease of audit tracking