Sequel Claims - Claims Management System
Sequel Claims is a claims processing and workflow tool which supports the full end to end claims management process from first notification of a loss through to final settlement.
Discover a holistic view of your claims data. Visualise and act on claims data in real time, in a way that suits your business. We see advanced functionality and automation within an intuitive interface, so that you handle claims faster, more fairly, and with greater efficiency. Reduce claims leakage, drive down your combined ratio by writing more profitable business and turn your claims handling into customer value.
Sequel Claims can function as a standalone claims processing solution or integrate with existing policy administration systems. Sequel Claims is built on a reliable and efficient web-based platform, providing the ability to handle claims seamlessly, with the fewest possible touchpoints and hand-offs. Key features include:
- SLA monitoring and tracking to prevent breach in service levels
- Email management with automatic triaging and routing, based on mined data and template driven outbound emails
- Automation configuration features to suit your business
- Operates as a standalone or integrate with existing systems
- Electronic messaging (for London)
- Record tagging and search functionality
- Retain existing processes or systems
- Categorising and grouping of claims to support processing across multiple losses and richer reporting
Sequel Claims is an adaptive solution that delivers a unique experience tailored to a customer's business needs and desired workflow. Key benefits include:
- Achieve shorter cycle times by automating the intake, triage and administrative functions
- Improved customer service and operational processes through efficient case management and workflow
- Business Insights - provides the metrics needed to manage the teams impact to the business
- Integrate to Verisk and other third-party dataset and systems - reduction in manual effort and rekeying of information
- Optional modules can be provided as part of the wider Verisk offering including, ClaimSearch, ClaimsDirector, DecisionsNet & ClaimEnquiry to name a few.