Sapiens PolicyPro for P&C
Sapiens PolicyPro for Property & Casualty (formerly Adaptik Policy) is part of the Sapiens CoreSuite for Property & Casualty and is a scalable and configurable quote, submission and policy management system. PolicyPro is used by agents, underwriters and customers to quote, issue and administer policies, including integration with third-party systems.
PolicyPro provides comprehensive policy lifecycle support for all P&C lines of business. It offers support for internal users, as well as agent and direct-to-consumer channels. It provides role-based processing, quick quotes and full application data capture flows, as well as configured, straight-through processing. Complete quote, issue, bind and service functionality includes “what-if?” scenario building.
The PolicyPro solution offers carriers full policy lifecycle management, including new business issuance, changes, cancellations, reinstatements, renewals and comprehensive support for out-of-sequence transactions. Complete historical views of policy information include full audit capability.
Additional extension components include Customer ManagerPro – which provides agents and underwriters with a complete customer picture at a glance – and Work ManagerPro – which enables P&C insurers to track and manage work items across the enterprise for better customer service and improved collaboration between agents and underwriters.
- Highly configurable solution with business user designed tools.
- Designed for all lines of business (personal, commercial, workers comp, Specialty/Surplus)
- Out-of-the-box templates for most lines of business.
- Automated and end-to-end, the platform eliminates manual processes and increases accuracy, which reduces costs and effort
- Enables quick responses to changing business needs and regulations for speed to market and increased revenue streams
- Modern and automated management enables insurers to support new sales channels, shorten the deployment of new and innovative products, and support global operations, increasing their competitive advantage