Hexaware has extensive experience on several legacy and COTS applications that manage the lifecycle of complex instruments like OTC derivatives and exchange traded derivatives (ETDs) besides equities and fixed income. With a thorough understanding of the nuances involved in processing the underlying data, Hexaware offers a domain-led approach to the streamlining of the end-to-end regulatory transaction reporting flow.
Hexaware offers regulatory transaction reporting operations services powered by a comprehensive transformation framework. With a holistic view, Hexaware lays the foundation for a one-stop solution for all your transaction reporting needs.
The transformation framwork ensures it has a harmonized model to cover all the major regulations like MIFID-II, SFTR, EMIR 2, MAS 160, ASIC, Dodd Frank.
For all the asset classes required by transaction reporting like:
• Equities/ FIs
• OTC Derivatives
— Interest Rates Derivatives
— Commodities Derivatives
— Currency Derivatives
— Credit Derivatives
— Equity Derivatives
- Efficient onboarding to the Regulatory Reporting vendor platform, TR (Trade repository) or an ARM (Authorized Reporting Mechanism)
- End to end automation of the regulatory transaction reporting without an expensive overhaul of legacy applications
- Over 50% savings in costs and time-to-market by leveraging out-of-the-box plug-ins
- Process efficiency through standardization and cross-reporting harmonization
- Foundation for a tool based data governance and reconciliation
- Over 40% reduction in manual adjustments effort
- Fewer resources need robust examinations and enquiry management through demonstrable traceability and governace
- Improved accuracy and timeliness as 90% of the exceptions are captured internally before submission