Majesco Billing for L&A and Group
The shift in billing from a financial transaction to a customer-centric engagement opportunity can be viewed in light of the steady rise in the “Age of the Customer” culture. Leading insurers recognize that billing is critical to creating an ideal customer experience, whether for individual, group or voluntary benefits. It is a strategic opportunity to drive home customer engagement, loyalty, and retention. A modern billing platform can foster increased customer engagement, satisfaction and renewal rates, improve cash flow and establish the insurer as the go-to source for convenience and trust.
And as innovative insurers develop new offerings to meet evolving customer needs and expectations, they need to be 100% confident their insurance billing platform has the capability to fully accommodate them.
Majesco’s insurance billing platform supports all products and billing types for L&A individual, group, voluntary benefits and worksite lines of business on a single platform.
That is the power of Majesco Billing for L&A and Group.
- Flexible billing for all bill types
- N-tier hierarchy and invoice generation for any level
- Self-accounting and List Bill for the same group
- Rules-driven allocation rules
- Write-offs, tolerance & adjustments
- Graphical payroll deduction calendars
- Electronic bill presentment and payment
- Portal and mobile access
- Flexible configuration
- Enhanced digital customer and agent experience
- Support for individual, group and voluntary benefits on a single platform
- Cross-selling opportunities
- Support or rapid new product and service launches
- Streamlined billing operations and reduced costs
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced daily sales outstanding