Black Mountain's Data Warehouse solution gives you a robust data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) tool, providing a powerful data warehouse for time-series and point-in-time reports and data mart capabilities for golden-source data management.
- Consolidates holdings, security master, and transactional data into a single repository, enabling flexible time-series and point-in-time reporting
- Centralizes third-party feeds in their native state from any number of systems, enabling single-source, enterprise-wide reporting
- Provides fully customizable solution allowing base entities to be extended and additional storage structures to be created to meet each customer’s specific needs
- Stores data with enough granularity to allow for flexible time-series and point-in-time reporting
- Replaces Excel and email processes with a robust solution
- Orchestrates and manages processes that involve multiple systems and individuals
- Allows user to model any workflow and create any dashboard, alert, or report to monitor processes
Black Mountain's Data Warehouse allows users to extract, transform, and load data sets from any number of systems to bring positions, cash, trading, pricing, security master, and index data together according to any end-user specifications.
- Import data from any file type or data source
- Track original file and results based on ETL modifications
- Extend the data model without modifying software
- Capture any number of time series feeds such as intra day, end of day, month end, etc.
- Consolidate data from an endless number of systems and data services
- Transform and normalize the data to enterprise needs
- Determine the right source for your “gold copy” based on a configurable rules engine
- Augment automated feeds with rule-based alerts for data gaps or other anomalies
- Define rules to limit manual intervention and alert managers when intervention is needed