Pamir - ISO 20022 Data Platform
Pamir DB is an ISO 20022 native canonical data platform purpose-built to allow banks and financial institutions to monetise ISO 20022, by: - Storing rich ISO 20022 messages, categorized by domain, scheme and message version. - Federating ISO 20022 rich data to internal systems enabling large-scale change and disruption.
- Internalize the ISO 20022 data language and definitions.
- Update systems to be able to receive data as per ISO 20022 definitions.
- Capture payments metadata from payments messages.
- Extend rich contextual payments data to existing organisational systems that are not ISO 20022 native.
Bridges the gap between legacy data platforms and ISO 20022.
- Designed for FIs accelerate value-extraction from ISO 20022.
- ISO 20022 native data store for pre and post-translation messages: 10 years
- Automated, independent truncation reporting.