Symetria helps Financial Institutions address both current and future regulatory reporting requirements, effectively deal with regulatory changes and ultimately, reduce operational costs.
SEAMLESSLY PRODUCE REGULATORY REPORTS
Intelligently integrate data sources to provide timely, transparent information to regulators across multiple jurisdictions.
- Data flow pipelines and validations are the building block that provide both data lineage and drill-back functions.
- Implement regulatory frameworks using Symetria® and have analysis and insights at your fingertips to answer any potential future regulator enquiries.
MASTER THE REGULATORY LIFECYCLE
Improve collaboration and control by giving your organisation an enterprise-wide view of the reporting cycle, and underlying data.
- Take better control of operational risk using advanced analytics and cognitive powered modules.
- Symetria® lets you integrate regulatory calendars so you have insight into the compliance demands coming next. Synchronise your reporting lifecycles with the regulatory demands across multiple jurisdictions.
- Better usability, automation and centralised operations help boost productivity, reduce errors and the chance of regulatory fines.
- Easy data integration with core systems, coupled with a flexible validation engine, means you can trust Symetria® to meet regulator demands for relevant and accurate reporting.
Keep up with regulator requirements.
- Symetria® offers new or updated frameworks as part of routine upgrades, so you can report quickly and effectively to meet changing reporting standards.
UNLEASH THE VALUE OF YOUR REGULATORY DATA
Start taking advantage of the information delivered to regulators to support better business decisions.
- Symetria® allows you to explore data from multiple sources using everyday language.
- Just enter queries in a search box to analyse business data and get instant visual answers. The platform interprets your queries using natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI) to return the most relevant answer.
- Don't waste time creating charts. Symetria® instantly visualises results from the data. You also have the freedom to change things to suit your reporting, presentation or communication needs.
Streamlined Compliance Management
Meet multiple regulations at the same time
+ Risk Management; - Compliance Burden
Transformational Risk Management Capabilities
Proactively manage risk
+ Risk Management; + User and Business Value
Focused usability and Stakeholder engagement
Provide the right experience for your users
+ User and Business Value; - Compliance Burden
Built to embrace regulatory change
Prepared for future regulatory challenges
- Time to market; + Development time and costs
Minimal Coding and quick business configuration
Have a tailor-fitted solution
- Time to market; - Customization costs
Reference Benchmark for GoingLive
How long to we take to make it effective?
World Bank's evaluation of our Credit Registered Solution, as installed in Algeria's Central Bank
- Future Banking_Compliance and regulation: what can banks expect?
- Anacredit Infografia
- Symetria Teaser
- We’re proud to announce that Symetria® was recognized as the best data management provider for regulatory compliance!
- Symetria Discovery Analytics
- Symetria Reporter Dashboard
- Symetria Report Instance Example
- Symetria Operations Dashboard
- Symetria Data Flow and Auditing