GAIN Portfolio Pricing
GAIN Portfolio Pricing is the first centralized pricing and market data business application dedicated to the pricing of multiple portfolios for financial services institutions.
GAIN Portfolio Pricing collects and stores prices from multiple sources (e.g. data vendors, spreadsheets, text files etc.) and provides an advanced user interface for managing and mastering all client pricing policies across a range of portfolios within a single system.
Business Application for Efficient Pricing Operations
With the need for higher operational efficiency, central control and processing transparency to address both increasing scrutiny by regulators anmore demanding clients, AIM developed GAIN Portfolio Pricing, a solution designed for the pricing of multiple portfolios for NAV calculations. The business application supports pricing teams to boost STP levels, apply changes in the STP chain without relying on IT, while providing a central point of control, quality and transparency for the pricing of all kinds of funds and portfolios.
- Rich set of pre-built features focused on reducing manual interventions
- Full control to business users without relying on IT
- Modular configuration for fast delivery of regulatory changes
- Pricing Policy Master module to manage, version-control changes in the pricing policies
- Priority-based task management
- Support for one to multiple portfolios, clients etc.
- Efficient Business Operations: Reduced number of suspect prices, reduced risk of missing NAV cut-off deadlines
- Flexible and Responsive Client services: Faster on-boarding of new positions, new portfolios, new clients
- Strong ROI: Packaged business applications improve time-to-implement, lower TCO