Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
INSIS Claims provides a uniform approach to processing claims across any line of business.
- PAS Integration – pre-integrated with the INSIS Policy Administration module for automatic retrieval of contracted policy conditions
- Comprehensive Processes – from first notice of loss (FNOL) to claims settlement and subrogation
- FNOL Management – can be administered in the Claims module or Customer Portal, as well as across mobile devices and agent/partner applications
- Claims Settlement Control – with reference to in-force limits and conditions, minimizing the risk of claims payment errors, with full support of document collection, damage evaluation, indemnity calculation, payment request and claims expense calculations
- Fraud Detection – through automatic reference to previously registered claims information
- BPM Integration – using pre-defined operational context variables to determine the appropriate claims settlement process, e.g. involving a claims adjustor, approval escalation or specific approval path based on business requirements
- Claims Adjustor Desktop – screens specifically designed for claims adjustment, with ability to review and modify claims data at each stage
- General Ledger integration – the Claims module can be easily integrated with the firm's general ledger for recording aggregate loss reserves and other key data
- Claims Types – full support of cash value claims based on maturity, surrenders, partial withdrawals and annuity calculations
- Third-Party Payments – support of service claims involving payments from health and other service providers directly to policyholders