illustrate inc builds powerful digital solutions including quoting, illustrations, eApps, needs analysis, and more for the North American Life Insurance industry. No matter where a Carrier is on their digital journey, or the size and complexity of their business, the OPUS suite of solutions are a perfect fit, adding tremendous value and functionality to any current systems while supporting flexibility for future growth.
Web and Offline, Mobile and Desktop, New Business and Inforce, the OPUS system is built on a modular basis to deploy as either a full suite or specific functionality sets. Through API technology, any OPUS module is easily integrated with any capable customer or 3rd party system to ensure the seamless and secure transfer and flow of data, and to deliver a positive User and Customer Experience.
Calculation, quoting, illustration, and reporting capabilities cover virtually any scenario, from basic to complex, of all Life Insurance and Annuity requirements, including regulatory and compliance. At the foundation of the calculation capabilities is the proprietary OPUS Calc Engine, a powerful and robust engine with pre-built and flexible calculation rules. Customer specific business requirements, built by business users vs developers, integrate with the OPUS Calc Engine to deliver fast, accurate, and consistent results.
▪ Powerful Calc Engine: Uses proprietary smartfileTM technology to process customer specific business rules and requirements to deliver fast and accurate calculations.
▪ Integration: API driven for easy 2-way integration with 3rd party systems including policy admin, eApp, CRM, MIB, LexisNexis, ExamOne and others.
▪ Reporting: Detailed, compliant and visually engaging illustration reports.
▪ Accessibility: Web, offline, and mobile options.
▪ Configurable: Designed to be built and maintained by business users vs developers.
▪ Data accuracy: Enter data only once, input guidance, global default settings and error notifications.
▪ Sustainable and scalable: Built for future growth with ability to accomodate virtually unlimited users and concurrent transactions.
▪ Case management: Client and case search, archiving, retrieval, case status, etc.
▪ Quote compare: Facilitate easy analysis, review, comparison and selection across plans and product lines.
▪ Age and amount requirements: Generated and displayed based on client and product inputs.
▪ Summary panes and visualizations: Dynamically changing summary pane conveniently displays and visualizes client and product information.
▪ Reflexive display, navigation and search: Displays only relevant information, seach and retrieve existing cases, and tab navigation for ease of use.
▪ Customization options: Carrier specific branding and requirements, with configurable role-based user preferences.
▪ Multiple outputs and views: Illustration reports, multilingual, import/export functionality, excel view, ACORD standard, print, email and text capabilities.
▪ Powerful Calc Engine handles any scenario with speed and accuracy
▪ Automated workflow to drive new revenue and reduce operating costs
▪ Dynamic, customizable and compliant illustration reports
▪ Modular and API driven to enable integration with other systems
▪ New business and inforce calculations and reporting
▪ Accessible through web, offline and mobile options