Fund administration / Hedge Funds
Charter Group Fund Administration Ltd (CGFA) is a boutique fund administrator head-quartered in London's CBD. CGFA specialises in administering offshore investment funds managed by some of today's top managers. Our focus is on building long term relationships with our clients and providing them with the top quality service that they have come to expect. We encourage continuing and open communication from our clients and actively seek opportunities to further enhance our service offering and be a true business partner.
CGFA offers an array of high quality fund administration services for fund managers and their investors. We provide independent services essential to the successful launch and operation of investment funds investing in a wide spectrum of traded instruments. Our experienced team and extensive use of technology resources enables CGFA to provide an unparalleled level of service to our clients.
Investment managers may not want to or not have the resources to manage the back-office, systems, and accounting processes or all of the people-related issues encompassed in fund administration. These activities are generally considered a distraction from their primary activity and are difficult to properly scale without a substantial investment. Furthermore, investors are increasingly demanding that managers appoint an independent administrator to ensure that the returns and NAV are accurately reported.
CGFA is unique in that it's management team have deep knowledge and experience across the entire spectrum of hedge fund activities in addition to fund administration - having worked in audit & financial accounting, investment management and as investors.
- ü Daily reconciliations of trades, positions and cash with external counterparties
- ü Daily corporate actions processing including dividend reconciliations
- ü Expense and performance fee calculations
- ü Independent NAV calculation and verification – daily, weekly and monthly
- ü Payment of all fund level expenses in accordance with fund agreements
- ü Independently source prices and exchange rates
- ü Price valuation and validation from multiple sources
- ü Process subscriptions, redemptions & transfers
- ü Maintain the shareholder register
- ü Perform anti-money laundering procedures (AML/KYC)
- ü Distribute investor statements & communications
- ü Extensive management reporting to clients