Creating business value from data is nothing new. Financial services firms have always wanted to derive insights from data in order to make fact-based decisions. What has changed is how the effective use of data is increasingly turning into a competitive advantage and separating leaders from laggards.
For Investment Managers', analytics has long been at the core of investment decision making. Firms are increasingly looking to leverage business data to drive efficiency, grow revenues and improve margins.
The Dion Wealth Management solution set creates and maintains a large amount of data. The Invantage Analytics module will help you to derive insight from your data and from any number of external data feeds, to influence the way you interact with customers, competitors, regulators, the market and even your own shareholders or fellow board members.
- Data from multiple sources
- Aggregation and drill down capabilities
- Data feeds
- MI alerts
- Real-time trading, operations and compliance dashboards
- Dashboards to summarise actionable results for stakeholders. Slicing and dicing of AUM data by Investment managers, Asset Classes, Branch, Products/Services and more.
- Monitor Key Performance indicators of your investment managers for growth and competitive edge.
- Visualise your sources of revenue and cost to improve your margins. Data aggregation across instrument type, exec and products/services on elements such as Commission, Transactional cost, Management Fees, trading volumes, Monies In/Out and more.
- Track your trading volumes and patterns to improve efficiency
- Dashboards that enable continuous monitoring and real-time analysis into operational functions.
- Compliance driven analytics to monitor patterns, discrepancies, and anomalies in the business. Enabling firms to proactively identify issues, take corrective action, and self-report to regulators on a timely basis.
- Faster insights to your data.
- Proactive analytics driven asset management.
- Drive efficiency, grow revenues and improve margins.
- Actively measure, monitor and mitigate risk.
- Deliver MI at much lower cost.
- Gain competitive advantage with products, services and trade analytics.
- Enhanced customer service and retention.