Sentry PM™ – Portfolio Management System
Used by top investment firms throughout the world, Sentry PM™ delivers the efficiency and transparency you need from your portfolio management system.
Sentry PM™ Featured Functionality:
- Customizable workflows and configurable dashboards
- Multi-currency and cross-asset coverage (fixed income, equities, syndicated loans and more)
- Powerful drag and drop reporting tools
- Auto-reconciliation, trade delivery and data setup available from multiple providers
- Granular user permission views at both the user and group level
- Option to host on our secure servers or install locally
Complete Front-to-Back Office Functionality
In Sentry PM™, each of the modules is fully integrated with the rest of the system. This connectivity means the operation between front, middle, and back office is completely seamless and, therefore, allows for a true STP solution. In addition, Sentry PM’s flexible architecture allows it to be equally effective as a standalone product or easily integrated with other systems through our powerful API.
Flexible Architecture, Web-based Technology
Throughout the Sentry application we’ve designed screens, dashboards and functionality which can be tailored by each user. This flexibility means users see what is important to them, making the system easier to navigate and provides a robust user-experience.
In addition, since Sentry PM is web-based users only need a web browser to access the application meaning access anywhere, anytime. Whether you choose to use our Sentry Cloud™ hosting service or host Sentry internally, maintenance is a fraction of the cost of traditional client server systems.
Best of all, Sentry’s web-based architecture technology means our portfolio management system is built to scale. As several older technologies are becoming cumbersome and obsolete, Sentry continues to take advantage of the best web technology has to offer.
Sentry PM™ is the foundation of the Sentry product suite for buy-side managers. Portfolio Manager™ is a real-time transaction-based portfolio management tool offering real-time views and reporting on P&L, fund performance, and risk exposures. Additional features include flexible trade capture, multi-currency cross-asset position management, customizable dashboards, an extensive library of reports, auto-reconciliation with service providers, and a variety of additional tools. With Sentry PM’s tools, portfolio managers are able to make real-time decisions with the confidence of up-to-the-minute position and performance numbers.
- Real-time Profit & Loss
- Cash Management
- Automatic Reconciliation
- Performance Measurement and Attribution
- Flexible Fund Hierarchy
- Drag & Drop Reporting
- Workflow Engine & Scheduler
- Automatic data feeds and corporate action processing
- Full user permission and auditing
- Fully integrated with other Sentry modules so no need to duplicate work
- Choose from the user-friendly interface or a series of automation options including direct links with your administrator, trustee or prime brokers (multi-prime reconciliation)
- The integrated internal OMS and trade capture features provides users order entry, allocation and trade routing via FIX or other protocol
- Sentry’s powerful reporting engine provides the end-user with a library of predefined reports and the ability to create custom reports with access to any data point within the system
- Drag-and-drop reporting tool with a built-in scheduler to ensure data is delivered when and where users need
- Flexible hierarchy system allows users to attach fund strategies to a trade, which can then be aggregated, viewed and reported on multiple levels
- Powerful time-series, user-defined field (UDF) system allows end-users to create their own fields and track unlimited data within the application.
- Subscribe to events in Sentry so users are notified via SMS or Email when these events occur (ratings changes, pricing thresholds, trade, etc.)
- Build, track and report on workflows to help streamline processes, schedule data jobs and more
To find out more about Sentry PM, please contact us today to schedule a demo.